UPC programs include the following:
- Parents Who Host, Lose the Most—Educates parents about Virginia underage drinking laws and facts associated with teen drinking.
- Perils of the College Drinking Culture—Prepares college-bound students and their parents for the realities students will face at college related to underage and binge drinking.
- Parents Reaching Out To Educate Communities Together (P.R.O.T.E.C.T.)—Led by young adults in recovery, parents of young adults who abused drugs, and professionals who share personal stories about the consequences of substance abuse, the signs and symptoms of teenage drug abuse, what actions parents can take, and where to find supportive resources.
- Saturday Night in the Suburbs—High school seniors discuss and answer questions from parents-only audience regarding local drug and alcohol use, teen parties, parent supervision and enabling, and communication with parents.
- Prevention Conferences—Provides opportunity for parents and students to discuss alcohol and marijuana use, bullying, and at-home communications.